Record Requests (F.O.I.A.)

To make a Public F.O.I.A., (Freedom of Information Act) Records Request from Grafton Township please print out and fill in the form below, or you may submit the request to us in writing. Please send your requests to our designated F.O.I.A. Officer.

Grafton Township Clerk

Kathleen Watson

10109 Vine Street Unit D, Huntley IL 60142. 

While it is not necessary to submit a F.O.I.A. Request Form, we would appreciate it. 

Official Grafton Township F.O.I.A. Policy

F.O.I.A. Request Form